doctorfang: → citadel_icons (☤ 002.)
Carlisle Cullen ([personal profile] doctorfang) wrote2012-12-17 07:10 pm
Entry tags:

☤ playlist (wip)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


nature boy ▬ david bowie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was a boy. A very strange enchanted boy.They say he wandered
very far, very far. Over land and sea. A little shy and sad of eye.
But very wise was he. And then one day. One magic day he passed my way.
And while we spoke of many things. Fools and kings. This he said to me.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn. Is just to love and be loved in return"


father and son ▬ cat stevens

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How can I try to explain, when I do he turns away
again. It's always been the same, same old story.
From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen.
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.

All the times that I cried, keeping all the things I
knew inside. It's hard, but it's harder to ignore it.
If they were right, I'd agree, but it's them you know
not me. Now there's a way and I know that I have to
go away. I know I have to go.


forgive me ▬ evanescence

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Each time I say something I regret I cry."I don't
want to lose you." But somehow I know that you will
never leave me, yeah. 'Cause you were made for me.
Somehow I'll make you see. How happy you make me.
I can't live this life. Without you by my side.
I need you to survive. So stay with me.You look
in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry.
And you forgive me again. You're my one true friend.
And I never meant to hurt you.